Re: I-D ACTION:draft-shacham-ippcp-rfc2393bis-08.txt

The changes in version 08 are editorial only, adding
(a) A statement that the document obsoletes RFC 2393.
(b) The list of changes made since RFC 2393 of which an implementer of
RFC 2393 should be aware.  This section summarizes the release notes
that were posted to the lists with each change of the I-D.

Regards,
avram

On Fri, 20 Jul 2001 Internet-Drafts@ietf.org wrote:

 > 	Title		: IP Payload Compression Protocol (IPComp)
 > 	Author(s)	: A. Shacham, R. Monsour, R. Pereira, M. Thomas
 > 	Filename	: draft-shacham-ippcp-rfc2393bis-08.txt
 > 	Pages		: 11
 > 	Date		: 19-Jul-01
 >
 > This document describes a protocol intended to provide lossless
 > compression for Internet Protocol datagrams in an Internet
 > environment.
 >
 > A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
 > http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shacham-ippcp-rfc2393bis-08.txt

[...]