Re: IPSec Standard - No Flow Control?

There are no ACKs to ESP packets.  The encapsulated TCP should be
handling the ACKs at (encrypted) layer-4.  Could you explain what you
mean by a "trace analysis showing a large percentage of time spent
waiting for CKs to transmitted ESP packets"?  Also, what platform(s)
and IPsec implementation(s) are you using?

-derek