RE: IPSec Standard - No Flow Control?

Hello,

Are you saying the packets are arriving far enough out of order that some
are being discarded because of the sequence number checks?

Best Regards,
Joseph D. Harwood
jharwood@vesta-corp.com
www.vesta-corp.com

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Harwood;Joseph;D.
FN:Joseph D. Harwood
ORG:Vesta Corporation
ADR;WORK:;(408) 838-9434;5201 Great America Parkway, Suite 320;Santa Clara;CA;95054
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:(408) 838-9434=0D=0A5201 Great America Parkway, Suite 320=0D=0ASanta Clara, =
CA 95054
URL:http://www.vesta-corp.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:jharwood@vesta-corp.com
REV:20001011T162328Z