Re: IPSec Standard - No Flow Control?

I will get some better trace data together and put them on an anonymous
FTP.....  I will send the list the location when I am done.

Thanks,

Rett Walters

                    Bill Sommerfeld
                    <sommerfeld@east.su        To:     Rett_Walters@payless.com
                    n.com>                     cc:
                    Sent by:                   Subject:     Re: IPSec Standard - No Flow Control?
                    sommerfeld@thunk.ea
                    st.sun.com

                    07/24/2001 12:51 PM
                    Please respond to
                    sommerfeld

Two comments:

 - The trace you sent me doesn't include the TCP connection
establishment (SYN / SYN+ACK packets); those contain MSS options, and
I wanted to see what the negotiated MSS values were...

 - If you want more help debugging this, put new traces (showing both
the connection setup and the connection lag) on an anonymous FTP or
web site somewhere and send the URL's to the ipsec list.

                                                    - Bill