RE: IPSec Standard - No Flow Control?

To all:

I apologize once again......  My company does not allow ftp traffic into
our site (they will not allow us to put up an ftp server; one of our
wonderful loss prevention policies.)  Therefore I have had to throw one
together at home really quick......  And I must have missed the
permissions....  They have been fixed and tested.

Thanks for all of your time and efforts,

Rett Walters

                    "Joergensen,
                    Michael"                    To:     "'Rett_Walters@payless.com'"
                    <michael.joergensen@        <Rett_Walters@payless.com>
                    intel.com>                  cc:
                                                Subject:     RE: IPSec Standard - No Flow Control?
                    07/26/2001 02:43 AM

Hi Rett,

There appears to be problems with the access rights. I get a "permission
denied" when trying to 'get' the files via FTP.

-Michael.