Re: IPsec Bakeoff in Finland

Dear itojun,

Please look at the following page about the system requirements;

   http://www.nais-netcocoon.com/eng/ikeview/spec/system/system1.html

That Analyzer only works on Windows 98, ME, NT, and 2000 now. NetBSD is not
supported yet.

#Sorry, the following page have very slow line, I'm very sorry for the
inconvenient
# to download. I will move the ike2.1.beta.zip to another site as soon as
possible.

Best Regards,

At 17:18 01/07/30 +0900, you wrote:

> >Dear IPSec Bakeoff Participant,
> >For VPN bakeoff in Finland, I'm developing IPSec Analyzer to help the
> >interoperability test.
> >This is a beta version, but it should be work fine.
> >http://210.232.73.130/downloads/ike2.1.beta.zip
> >If you try it, please mail to 'fukuda@trc.mew.co.jp', with your MAC adresss
> >to issue the license key.
>
>         could you talk a little bit about systems requirements?  like,
>         does it work on NetBSD? :-)
>
>itojun

Naohiro Fukuda

Matsushita Electric Works, Ltd.
Network Security Group
New Business Planning Office

Address:        5-13-2, Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-8351, Japan
Tel:            +81-3-3452-3390
Fax:            +81-3-3451-0793
E-mail: fukuda@trc.mew.co.jp
Homepage:       http://www.netcocoon.com