Re: IPsec Bakeoff in Finland

Dear IPSec Bakeoff Participant,

I moved the following download site to:

   http://www.nais-netcocoon.com/eng/ikeview/down_htm/update/update1.html

If you like, please download the new beta version 2.1.0731 of Latest Beta
Trial Version,
  to scroll down the page and push the download button of the bottom.

Note: NOT UPPER download button on the page, but BOTTOM one.

It includes the following useful functions for the interoperability test of
IPSec Bakeoff in Finland.

1. Decrypt IKE, ESP, verify the AH, and ESP-Auth, with SKEYID-D, A, E.
     *You do not have to put Initial Vector now. If you decrypt the ID
packet of IKE with known SKEYID-E, it automatically
       decrypts the followed IKE packets. If you put the SKEYID-D, you can
automatically decrypt ESP, AH using
       Security->Update IPSec SA sub menu.
2. De-compress the IPComp.
3. Reassemble the IP packets.
4. Strip off the IPSec header if it were decrypted.
5. NAT traversal( latest draft )
6. Certificate export function.
     * If you have X.509 Certificate data, focus it on the detail window of
NetCocoon Analyzer and File->Save Data
       as *.cer file. You can check the Certificate Profile, critical,
non-critical, with MS's Certificate Viewer.
7. Xauth, Mode Config... may be...
8. Simple Packet Generator(edit, cut, paste, copy, and replay...and so on.)
9. You can save/load the *.tsv(tab separated space file) and make your own
packet sequence as your like.
10. And more Peer To Peer Viewer including filtering, TCP Session Viewer,
Base64 decoder, normal text viewer...

Best Regards,

At 15:58 01/07/30 +0900, you wrote:
>Dear IPSec Bakeoff Participant,
>
>For VPN bakeoff in Finland, I'm developing IPSec Analyzer to help the
>interoperability test.
>
>This is a beta version, but it should be work fine.
>
>http://210.232.73.130/downloads/ike2.1.beta.zip
>
>If you try it, please mail to 'fukuda@trc.mew.co.jp', with your MAC
>adresss to issue the license key.
>
>Best Regards,
>
>-Naohiro Fukuda
>
>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Naohiro Fukuda
>Matsushita Electric Works, Ltd.
>New Business Planning Office
>E-mail:         fukuda@trc.mew.co.jp
>Homepage:       http://www.nais-netcocoon.com/eng/ikeview/home/home_f.html

Naohiro Fukuda

Matsushita Electric Works, Ltd.
Network Security Group
New Business Planning Office

Address:        5-13-2, Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-8351, Japan
Tel:            +81-3-3452-3390
Fax:            +81-3-3451-0793
E-mail: fukuda@trc.mew.co.jp
Homepage:       http://www.netcocoon.com