Re: Position statement on IKE development

I think certificate management (and distribution) within IKE is the
biggest problem of all.  I want to talk to the host/printer/network
device at address 1.2.3.4.  How do I get it's public key, and why do I
want to trust it?

PFS is _EASY_ compared to that.  An ephemeral DH exchange solves PFS.
But how do I authenticate?  Better, how do I authenticate on a GLOBAL
scale?  Now _THAT_ is the hard problem (IMHO).

-derek