Re: ipsec mailing list archive

We had a domain name change/transition a couple of years ago from tis.com
to tislabs.com.  It was announced on all the ietf lists we support at the
time but I never check the full set of working group web sites to see if
they all picked up the name change.  I just checked the old zone name and,
I agree, that it doesn't work (at least from the London IETF site).  The
current name for the site with ALL of the archives is:

ftp://ftp.tislabs.com/pub/lists/ipsec

I'll see if I can find out whether or not the 'old' name should still be
functioning.

Russ
NAI Labs
(aka, owner/operator of tislabs.com)