No Subject

Dear Sir,
I have a linksys BEFSR81 Router all hooked up but have a mjor issue im
hoping you can help me with. I dial into my adsl provider using VPN+PPTP.
I am able to connect with no problems, but only on the main computer thats
dialing. I can actually dial on any of the computers, but only on at a time.
I heard this is a known bug because of some ipsec issue.
are you familiar with this problem?
Basically what I need to know is if their is some fix for this or do I need
to buy a different brand?
  Do you expect support for - Unlimited PPTP & IPsec client passthru
sessions?

Thanks,

Judah Hauser
HS Worldwide Enterprises Inc