Re: ipsec mailing list archive

 >>>>> "Jun-ichiro" == Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <itojun@iijlab.net> writes:
     Jun-ichiro> unfortunately, both of those do not work.  could you please
     Jun-ichiro> find another one and list it onto the webpage?
     Jun-ichiro> ftp://ftp.tis.com/pub/lists/ipsec - no ftp.tis.com any more?

   Should be tislabs.com now.

     Jun-ichiro> with google, i found a couple of these.  i dunno which is
     Jun-ichiro> better than the others.  http://www.vpnc.org/ietf-ipsec/
     Jun-ichiro> http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ipsec/

   I think that both Paul and my archives are current. Mine tends to
be 1/2 month out at times since I pull the archives from ftp.tislabs.com
instead of having an address subscribed.

   I recommend Paul's archives, since he probably has better connectivity
than I.

     Jun-ichiro> http://www.cs.arizona.edu/xkernel/www/ipsec/

   I can't speak for this one.