Re draft-kaufman-ipsec-improveike-00.txt

    Re getting rid of aggressive mode...  Sigh!  I can see the reasoning
behind wanting to simplify down to only one mode.  But, not offering the
option for fewer messages will affect deployment of IPsec for links with high
latency.  We are starting to see a lot demand for the use of IPsec over
satellite links with the usual corresponding optimization questions.  And,
identity hiding is not important for the cases where this has come up...

John