RE: (More) immediate changes to help interop problems?

I suspect most people are busy with the IETF and (soon) the bakeoff. Most of
the discussion on the list seems to be coming from non-IETF participants. I
know that I haven't been able to follow the conversation in real-time and I
suspect most other people haven't either.

Hopefully, the discussion will start up on the list next week when we get
back, and we can always discuss this stuff amongst ourselves at the bakeoff.

Andrew
Upon closer inspection, I saw that the line
dividing black from white was in fact a shade
of grey. As I drew nearer still, the grey area
grew larger. And then I was enlightened.