Re: draft-ietf-ipsec-udp-encaps-00: non-500 ESP encap, 32bits of , i-cookie=0

For NAT traversal, I think it is eminently ideal for the keying and
data streams to share a port..  Otherwise you need twice as many
keepalives to keep the NAT mapping happy.

Speaking as the chair of KINK, I'd like to make sure that KINK does
a similar transposition.  I can certainly see carrying ESP within
KINK-like UDP messages on the KINK port.

-derek