RE: VPN subnet mask

Thanks a lot.

I have seen three vendors' VPNs are using this
255.255.255.255 mask (including IPSec, PPTP). Remote
clients are run with Microsoft Windows 2000. So I
think it is quite a conventional way (if not standard)
for VPN configurations, isn't it?.

Suppose I have an application on remote access client,
can I use this information to detect if the local
computer is on VPN or not?

Regards,
Shiwen