From: songa@initech.com [mailto:songa@initech.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 6:54 PM
To: ipsec@lists.tislabs.com
Subject: RFC-2451

Hi.

While I have been reading a RFC-2451, found a some problem.
Between Page7 and Page8, a size of Initialization Vector is 8byte from
a picture.
But, a top part of Page8, "IV field MUST be same size as the block size
of the cipher algorithm being used." is written.
So, what is correct? I think that the picture is wrong.