Re: Bakeoff summary

itojun,

As the attached almost-two-years-old email details, rfc2393bis is
answering RFC2407 'host-dependent default assumption when the
encapsulation attribute isn't defined', by defining the default to be
transport mode.

The change is included in the rfc2393bis I-D from the first version,
submitted in September 1999.

Regards,
avram>

itojun@iijlab.net wrote:

[...]

 >problem areas
 >
 >ipsec
 >ipcomp - some problems?
 >        minor fragmentation issues
 >        diff between ike spec and ipcomp spec - encapsulation mode

[...]

===