Re: Simplifying Son of IKE

  I think that Nortel Network's Portfolio Integration Network Security
Group misunderstands the scope of the work (and the separation of the
base protocols from key management). None of the son-of-ike work will in
anyway impact "backwards compatibility to IPsec". AH and ESP do not know
or care whether the SAs they are using were established by IKE,
son-of-ike, JFK, LBJ or W.

  Dan.

On Fri, 24 Aug 2001 11:53:41 EDT you wrote