RE: IKEv2 stuff.. Re: More MODP Diffie-Hellman groups for IKE

I have also been making the assumption that if you send a VID in the first
message then it is acceptable to send private attributes in the SA
proposals.

I think implementations that fail automatically when they recieve an unknown
attribute are just broken. It's not just private attributes that they'll
choke on. What happens to their already deployed products when someone
proposes AES?

Andrew
Upon closer inspection, I saw that the line
dividing black from white was in fact a shade
of grey. As I drew nearer still, the grey area
grew larger. And then I was enlightened.