Stream Ciphers in ESP- IPsec Stack?

Hi all,

Is there any latest document/information regarding use of
Stream ciphers like ARC-4 or RC4 in ESP of IPsec/Firewall Stack?.
people seem to call ESP using Stream ciphers as SC/ESP.
in that case, is  there going to be change in ESP packet format or packet processing ?
I happen to refer some internet drafts like
<draft-caronni-esp--stream-01.txt> and <draft-mcgrew-ipsec-scesp-02.txt>  second draft proposes no change in ESP packet format but gives no idea about how to handle packets which come out of order and how to provide Anti-Replay-Service, while former does give implementation details of Antireplay service but there is a change in ESP packet format as there is no pad length field present.
I'm looking for a complete document which addresses all these implementation details, is there one?
Are there any products which have implemented stream ciphers like ARC4 or RC4 in IPsec stack?
if so, can you give details there of ?

help in this regard is highly appreciated.
thanks
Lokesh