Re: Stream Ciphers in ESP- IPsec Stack?

Last I checked, "disk i/o drivers" is not ESP.  Note that I
specifically said "using stream ciphers in ESP."  I would hope that
this statement would clearly limit my intent to IPsec, not other
potential uses of stream ciphers, no?

I would appreciate it if you could refrain from putting words in my
mouth or trying to expand the meaning of my words beyond what I
actually said.  I have nothing against stream ciphers, but I would
prefer they be used only in tasks for which their benefits (and
drawbacks) match the engineering problem at hand.

Thanks,

-derek