Re: Stream Ciphers in ESP- IPsec Stack?

Robert Moskowitz writes:
  > So I think that RC5 is the only streaming cipher that you will find out
  > there as a few vendors did EVERY cipher in the spec...

RC5 is a block cipher.

chris stillson
IPSEC crypto monkey
x82477

Note: Preceding comments written by an engineer. There is nothing
to read into them. He really has no hidden motives or agendas.

1.Right Understanding 2.Right Thoughts 3.Right Speech 4.Right Action
5.Right Livelihood 6.Right Effort 7.Right Mindfulness 8.Right Concentration
--Please inform author if he has forgotten about any of these