Re: key management protocols

I'm also in the starting phase of doing research on key management in a
future wireless scenario based on Mobile-IP;

here's a quick link to start with:
http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/boyd98public.html

There's enough to read and maybe we could exchange relevant info.

The key word is "simple": keep it simple.

I guess that's kind of the overall summary of discussions that have been
going on in the lists, complexity in system design is the enemy of
correctness, in this case, of security. (quoted)

Also you should determine your scope 'cause there's too much information out
there to cover it all; which layer etc.

Finally, keep track of the important developments in the lists, like MIPv6
and this list,

gan bei!!

Hong Gie Ong
EE M.Sc. student