Re: inbound vs outbound?

Hi.
You R right.
But pay attention to this fact that RFC is for all Implmentations.
Now just verify this pharase ( if it is correct, and if it is not tell me
Y ).

"IF a regular packet received by our router and it was not tunneld to this
router it is enough to apply just outbound process. "

If above sentence is not correct let me know. (think about a security
gateway --in arouter)

sincerely yours

mahdavi