Re: IPSec still too slow?

Dr. John Ioannidis,

I have a great deal of respect for your contributions to the Internet
community.  This kind of nasty response greatly surprises me and indicates
to me that the problems with IPSec are very serious.  I did not take these
numbers at face value.  That is why I requested confirmation.  However,
the fact of the matter is, IPSec will always be at least 10x behind the
communications price/performance curve.  You, of all people, know that.
And you know that fact will eventually kill off IPSec.

- Alex

--

Alex Alten
Alten@Home.Com