RE: IPSec still too slow?

         the point is: without paying a fortune, it is not possible to
deploy a system which can take full 3 digit remote users at the general
speed todays i'net connections are.

         architectural suggestion with some numbers backing them, if
possible, to change this facts are anticipated in response of this post.

- pravin