Re: Re: Does an outbound packet need to be reroute?

i think Nested Tunnels can be implemented using both nested SAs and SPs.
Just have a look at RFC 2401 "Basic Combinations of Security
Associations",case 3. In this case nested SPs will also be required.

rgds
puja

Puja Puri
Member of Technical Staff