Re: Sample Packets

If you have a packet sniffer, you can go to the NIST website at
http://ipsec-wit.antd.nist.gov and generate the scenarios you describe
below.  Run the tests and capture the NIST output.  They are simple ping
packets.

Steve

                    "Peter Onufryk"
                    <peter.onufryk@idt.       To:     <ipsec@lists.tislabs.com>
                    com>                      cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     Sample Packets
                    owner-ipsec@lists.t
                    islabs.com

                    10/09/01 04:35 PM
                    Please respond to
                    peter.onufryk

We are working on an IPSec implementation and are looking for examples of
good IPSec AH (MD5, SHA-1) and ESP {(MD5, SHA-1) x (DES, 3DES, AES)}
packets? Does anyone know where we can find some? I apologize if this has
been asked before but I can't find any examples on the net.

Thanks,
Peter