RE: how Nonce payload be used to prevent replay attack

dxh (sleepy-cat@263.net) writes:

 > I am not very clear about that. Are there anybody can
 > explain it to me?
 > I will be very appreciative for your help.

The basic idea seems to be, "quote this number I just made up back to me, or
I won't believe you're really carrying on a session".  Someone simply
replaying old recorded packets won't be able to do that, because the old
stuff would have a different nonce.

--
Dave Aronson, Software Engineer, +1-571-434-2039 V, +1-571-434-2001 F.
Cryptek Secure Communications, 1501 Moran Rd., Sterling, VA 20166 USA.