RE: DataStructure for Storing SPD,SA Entries

I don't see that interoperability is linked to decorrelation.  The
decorreclation needs to be functionally equivalent to a search through the
ordered SPD.  The interoperability problem mentioned below, where the two
sides have their policies in a different order, would result in an
interoperability problem regardless of how either side does the policy look
up.

Best Regards,
Joseph D. Harwood
(408) 838-9434