Re: Status of ID: IPsec Flow Monitoring MIB

On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 02:49:14PM -0700, Scott G. Kelly wrote:
> RedCreek has implemented the ipsec monitoring mib, and intends to
> implement the IKE monitoring mibs. Once we reach agreement on a tunnel
> mib, we may implement that as well.

Thanks Scott, for responding.

Are there any other vendors/implementors which have implmeneted the
various proposed MIBs?  Although having multiple implementations isn't
a requirement for the first level of standardization, it always
worries me when I-D's are advanced with minimal levels of
implementation.  Problems are much more easily fixed before the spec
achieves RFC status, since there's much less of a deployed base.

Which leads us to the next question... assuming that there is only one
attempt to implement the I-D's, what is the working group's feeling
about advancing the documents?

						- Ted

Follow-Ups: References: