IPSec SA's contents

Hi.

I have a question about IPSec SA. Please give me any suggestion if you don't
worry.

In Phase 2, Quickmode, according to RFC 2409 <5.5 Phase 2 - Quick Mode> an
ascii art explains how works quickmode as below.

-----------------------begin-----------------------------------
Initiator                             |            Responder
HDR*, HASH (1), SA, Ni,
	[, KE] [, IDci, IDcr] -->
                                      <--   HDR*, HASH (2), SA, Nr
                                            [, KE] [, IDci, IDcr]
HDR*, HASH (3)                 -->

In this figure, I can't understand what is in the "SA". Some components (ex.
Nonce payload) are part from "SA", so I can't understand "SA" contents.

Please tell me the contents of "SA". Thank you.

Masafumi Tsuruta
tsuruta@insi.co.jp