Re: NAT traversal documents: are we close to done?

paul.hoffman@vpnc.org (Paul Hoffman / VPNC) writes:
> Greetings again. The past few weeks have seen new drafts for the two
> main NAT traversal documents, draft-ietf-ipsec-nat-t-ike-01.txt
> (Negotiation of NAT-Traversal in the IKE and
> draft-ietf-ipsec-udp-encaps-01.txt (UDP Encapsulation of IPsec
> Packets). Are there any outstanding issues on them? Might we have
> these finished soon?

I believe they're done (although we noted later on that our Expires: header
in the draft-ietf-ipsec-nat-t-ike-01 looks amusing, but apparently it's not
checked by anyone ;->).

At least, those are all to-do items related to drafts that I know of (the
IKE draft contains few clarifications and udp-encap draft removed AH
support and had some clarifications).

> --Paul Hoffman, Director
> --VPN Consortium

-Markus