RE: IKE encryption in aggressive mode

In light of the weakness of the phase 1 authentication hash, encrypting the
third message provides at least some assurance that a notify payload (e.g.
initial contact) was not forged.

Andrew
Upon closer inspection, I saw that the line
dividing black from white was in fact a shade
of grey. As I drew nearer still, the grey area
grew larger. And then I was enlightened.