Call for Agenda Items...

This is a call for proposed agenda items for the IPSEC meeting at Salt
Lake City.  We have a number of proposed items on the Agenda already
(see below); if you have other suggestions for the working group to
tackle while we're together at SLC, please send them to me and Barbara.

Please note that presentations of topics that haven't yet been discussed
on the working group mailing list are strongly discuouraged.  If there's
something that you'd like to present at SLC, the chances that Barbara
and I will schedule go up immensely if the proposal has already been
submitted as an I-D, and if there has been intelligent discussion of
said proposal on the mailing list.  :-)

							- Ted

		  Proposed IPSEC agenda items for SLC
		  ===================================

*) SCTP/IPsec draft (angelos); 5 minutes

*) Revised ESP (Karen Seo, Steve Kent)

*) IPsec performance: I have a bunch of measurements with/without a crypto
   accelerator on OpenBSD, and comparative numbers for SSL, SCP/SFTP on
   software; this is a "response" to the argument on the mailing list about
   performance issues. Basically, I can trivially get 150Mb/s 3DES-SHA1 with
   a $300 PCI card, and there is no reason why this cannot be made to go
   faster (in theory, up to 300Mb/s --- but that's iffy) ---
	angelos; 10 minutes

*) discuss the "suggested ID" draft (draft-keromytis-ike-id-00.txt) ---
	angelos or Bill Sommerfeld; 5 minutes

Son-Of-IKE discussion
=====================

*) Requirements document (Cheryl Madson)

*) discuss the JFK draft (angelos, steve bellovin); 20 minutes

*) IKE V2 (Radia, Dan Harkins)

*) a taxonomy of desirable properties of an exchange (identity hiding
of initiator, identity hiding of responder, statelessness, parallel
computation of Diffie-Hellman, ability to easily fit in new key types
in the future, ability to negotiate crypto algorithms, ...) and
perhaps a comparison of IKEv2, JFK, and various variants of each that
might have different desirable properties.  (Charlie Kaufman)

*)  IKE-SIGMA (Hugo)