WG LAST CALL: draft-ietf-ipsec-sctp-02.txt

I've been somewhat remiss in starting the WG last call on this document,
for which I offer Angelos my most sincere apologies (a job search and a
few other distractions got in the way).  But, there's no time like the
present, and the document is done, so even though it's just before the
SLC IETF meeting, I'd like to start a one week working group last call
on the IPSEC/SCTP document.

Assuming that no issues are turned up during this last call, the
document will be forwarded to the Secretariat and IETF for advancement
as a Proposed Standard.

							- Ted