Re: IKEv2 and SIGMA

SIGMA does need these specifications and the draft explicitly says
that the description is NOT intended to represent a complete
specification.

I wrote this draft with the idea of providing "son-of-ike"
with SECURE, SIMPLE, INEXPENSIVE cryptographic mechanisms.

At the same time (I did not know of the advanced stage of your new draft)
you did a great work in creating the necessary surrounding specifications.

I do NOT consider IKEv2 and SIGMA as competing proposals but rather as
excellent complementary work ready to be merged.

Hugo