new ID: <draft-wang-cevpn-routing-00.txt>

Title: Message
 We have produced a draft discussing the issues of supporting dynamic routing for
IPsec VPNs. Although the draft targets the PPVPN WG, we would like to get feedbacks from
this list as well. All comments/suggestions are appreciated.

 Routing Support in CE-based IPsec VPNs
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-cevpn-routing-00.txt

  Summary

   The PPVPN WG currently supports three types of VPNs: Provider
   Provisioned Network Based Layer 3 VPNs, Provider Provisioned Layer 2
   VPNs and Provider Provisioned CE-based VPNs. This draft discusses
   the issue of supporting routing for CE-based IPsec VPN.