Re: Just Fast Keying (JFK) draft

Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:
>I am somewhat disappointed that there appears to have been almost no
>substantive discussion of JFK on the list. This may indicate that the
>protocol is secure, or it may indicate that nobody has been bothered to read
>it - which given the effort put into previous flames over the subject of
>keying would be somewhat disappointing.

I took a look at JFK, and while I haven't had time to do any deep
analysis, I think it looks great from what I've seen so far.  IKE has
always scared me with its complexity, so I am warmly supportive of
simplification efforts in this area.  Perhaps the lack of discussion
means that noone has any complaints about JFK yet...?