RE: IKEv2 and SIGMA

correct.

Even though the initiator, IDi, could still claim that this Nr was sent to
him in a convesation with some other party ID' that was colluding with
IDr to frame I. Anyway, the point is that there needs to be a real
malicious action from the responder to try to leave some provable
(to third parties) traces of the conversation. A regular run does not
leave any. (And as I said somewhere, if you want better protection than
this you should go back to something like the enc mode of IKE :)

In contrast, JFK (following the ISO protocol) leaves an explicit
undeniable and transferable proof in each exchange.

Hugo