discussion of SIGMA-IKE

I don't want this to sound the wrong way (but I'm sure it will), but I don't
think it's appropriate for this list to be discussing SIGMA-IKE, because it's
not an official draft yet.

I say this because I've had several people already ask me what this SIGMA-IKE
was, and where they can find the draft. If the draft isn't readily available
from the IETF web-site, should we be discussing it as a valid contender, if
some part of the people on this list can't find it?

I realize a link to Hugo's web-site is on the archives somewhere, but I don't
call this readily available. Perhaps a daily message where to find it would
be OK, but that would seem to set a bad precedent (and be spam for most
people).

jan
 --
Jan Vilhuber                                            vilhuber@cisco.com
Cisco Systems, San Jose                                     (408) 527-0847