Re: discussion of SIGMA-IKE

Jan Vilhuber <vilhuber@cisco.com> writes:
> I don't want this to sound the wrong way (but I'm sure it will), but I don't
> think it's appropriate for this list to be discussing SIGMA-IKE, because it's
> not an official draft yet.
This doesn't concern me overly. Based on the date on the draft,
I assume that Hugo just mised the I-D deadline. It's not like that's
never happened to anyone else :)

> I say this because I've had several people already ask me what this SIGMA-IKE
> was, and where they can find the draft. If the draft isn't readily available
> from the IETF web-site, should we be discussing it as a valid contender, if
> some part of the people on this list can't find it?
I don't see why not. It's not like we're going to make some
irrevocable decision on any of this stuff between now and next
week. Anyone who truly wants to read it shouldn't have much trouble
digging it up. It took me about a minute and a half to find.

http://www.ee.technion.ac.il/~hugo/draft-krawczyk-ipsec-ike-sigma-00.txt

-Ekr

--
[Eric Rescorla                                   ekr@rtfm.com]