RE: Please save the pre-shared key mode

The fundamental mistake you're making here is
giving special status to the name of *a*
non-working group draft which calls itself IKEv2.
It's not decided whether the working group will
take IKEv2 as the basis of SOI, nor is it clear
that the WG will call it "IKEv2" even if it did.

Again, what is important at this point is setting
the requirements to evaluate all of the candidate
protocols. The requirements currently do not say
that SOI will be everything that IKEv1 is and
more.  If you want the requirements to
specifically say this, I think you need to get WG
consensus for that, which I doubt there currently
is.

		Mike

Follow-Ups: References: