RE: Son-of-IKE Selection Criteria?

Michael,

	Could you expand a bit more here? I do not follow IPv6 deployment is
much detail and I suspect many other do not.

What is the current staus of disposable addresses? Are they likely to be
widely deployed? How does the mechanism work, does it depend on security
properties in the key exchange?

I am not opposed to identity concealment, but I am opposed to a scheme that
cryptographically gives half a loaf. If we can push identity concealment out
of the key exchange into another area and by doing so do the job properly I
would be much happier.

		Phill

Phillip Hallam-Baker FBCS C.Eng.
Principal Scientist