Re: discussion of SIGMA-IKE

I certainly want the discussion to be as broad and with as many candidates as
possible. My point was that lots of folks don't seem to be able to get the
drafts to read them and take part in the discussion. As such we are loosing
at least some voices in the discussion. Not everyone's mail-archive or
web-searching skills are stellar ;)

As such, if the group as such feels it's not a problem, I certainly don't
want to exclude any proposals...

jan

 --
Jan Vilhuber                                            vilhuber@cisco.com
Cisco Systems, San Jose                                     (408) 527-0847