RE: Son-of-IKE Performance

Let us leave such discussions to the point where we have selected an
algorithm to implement.

My reason for calling foul was that an argument was made on
performance grounds, not on the grounds that the specification
is incomplete.

We know that the specifications are incomplete. Those contributing
to the discussion are all capable of filling in the abstracted
elements.

As it happens XKASS is faster than JFK, SIGMA or IKE, using fewer
round trips and fewer cryptographic operations.

		Phill

Phillip Hallam-Baker FBCS C.Eng.
Principal Scientist
VeriSign Inc.