RE: my attitude towards IKEv2

In the spirit of "all working together", the best final son-of-ike will
probably come not from one of the current 3 proposals exclusively, but from
best elements of the three, combined. We ought take the excellent thinking
done in the propopsed works combined to create the best final protocol.
Clearly we will need to use one proposal as the base, but from their we have
the flexibility to cut and paste from the others. This may save turf wars,
and produce better quality for us all.