comment on draft-spencer-ipsec-ike-implementation-01.txt

I read the Freeswan IKE implementation draft which Michael mentioned at the
IPsec meeting and I found to be very lucid. I have disagreed with some
Freeswan implementers on the past on issues like deletes, dead peer
detection, rekeying, and the meaning of the word "unique", but I was
surprised to discover that I agreed with pretty much everything they write
in this draft. I think this could be a good starting point for a BCP. I
encourage people to read it.

Andrew
There are no rules, only regulations. Luckily,
history has shown that with time, hard work,
and lots of love, anyone can be a technocrat.