Re: Should Alice say who she wants to talk to?

Actually, this is precisely what the "suggested ID" draft Bill Sommerfeld
and I have, which Bill discussed briefly on the Wednesday session. The name
is draft-keromytis-ike-id-00.txt.

This was for IKEv1, and mostly intended for bidirectional user-keying, but it
can be used for what you want it. For any of the SoI proposals, the same
extension can be made --- and, as you point out, it makes the Responder's
identity public (in IKEv1 it does not, because of the 6 messages in Phase 1).
-Angelos