Connectathon 2002 reminder

Just a reminder...if you're interested in attending Connectathon
2002 in February, the deadline for the discounted registration is
December 31.  Registration is still open until February 7, but the
early bird rates will not be available after December 31.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

Renee Danson
Connectathon 2002 IPsec Coordinator

+++++

The Connectathon team is delighted to announce its 16th annual event
will take place as scheduled.  Connectathon 2002, an interoperability
testing event for engineers only, will be held Feb. 28-Mar. 7, 2002 in
San Jose, California.  Sponsored by Sun Microsystems, Inc., Connectathon
hosts over 50 companies from around the globe in an effort to test and
debug source code.  Currently, the following technologies and protocols
are on the agenda:

NFS versions 2, 3 and 4
NFS over RDMA
WebNFS
Lock Manager
NIS/NIS+
Automounter
Kerberos
IPv6
IPsec
Mobile IPv4
Mobile IPv6
Secure Shell
NDMP

Based on demand, in addition we are considering to offer:

Service Location Protocol
Diameter/AAA
CIFS
ATM

If you are interested in testing any of the above 4 protocols, please
send a note to Cthon@Sun.com and we'll gauge interest.  Or if you have a
suggestion for another technology, feel free to contact us as well.

Testing continues 24 hours per day.  Technology testing coordinators
will organize testing procedures and test suite material.  In addition,
there will be seminars with speakers addressing various topics.

The registration deadline is February 7, 2002.  An Early Bird Discount
on station fees is available to those who register and pay by December
31, 2001.  For registration information, please see our web site at
http://www.connectathon.org.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Audrey Van
Belleghem at audrey@vanb.com or (408) 358-9598.

We look forward to seeing you at the 16th annual Connectathon event!

Audrey Van Belleghem
Connectathon Manager